Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am a slacker...

Here I am. I'm going on day nine of my headache. I'm going back to the chiropractor this morning to see if that will help. If it doesn't I'm going to the M.D....  I get to sit around until 8:00 or so before I have to get ready.. I would have slept in, but of course I couldn't.

Things are going along as usual... work, teach, eat, sleep... at some point this week I need to do laundry or I'm not going to have anything to wear when I teach on Sunday - I have just enough stuff to get me by until then.

Today I get to go to the Dahlia Lounge for lunch... and I don't have to pay. That's kind of exciting. I always like a free lunch.

I don't have much to complain about other than my headache - I have a touch of a cold... it hasn't gotten that bad... I just wish it would go away.  I have plans Friday and I don't want to be blowing my nose every 10 minutes. That is not attractive...

Oh, I think I may be starting to experience hot flashes... hello perimenopause!

No comments: