Thursday, October 24, 2013

Headache be gone!

Happily my headache has gone for the most part... I finally realized last night that I was feeling better. I know I've had these before but you never realize how much they take out of me until they are gone.  My chiropractor worked on some trigger points in my neck and released my upper back...

The high point yesterday was realizing that my headache was going away... the low point was getting into work yesterday and finding out that our phones had been turned off for non-payment. Well... if the phone company had gotten our address right on the invoices we would have gotten them and we would have paid them... they didn't even call to double check that we got the invoices... goodness... I had to have a big old cup of tension tamer tea... luckily I was able to make a payment over the phone and it was turned back on.

I need a new life. Okay, not a new life - just some tweaking... I'm fairly pleased with the way things are going so I won't complain.

Today I am working and tonight's festivities will include laundry and cleaning... fun times... I should probably go. I hit the snooze button this morning so I got a late start.




No comments: