Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sleep is good...

I am feeling pretty good this morning...  well - I do have a bit of a headache but I think I will survive.

People around the office have been sick and I think I am trying to ward off something... I have the sneezes but they haven't progressed like they usually do.. I've been pounding the Airborne so I think it's being kept at bay.

Not a lot planned for today - there is work and then second Thursday Capitol Hill Arts Walk.  Depending on how the day pans out I may hit up some openings there... I have friends who are doing things... I should make a plan to do it.

As I sit here I'm having a hard time believing that it's already October 10th... seems like it was just January... time does fly. 

Tomorrow night I am going to go to my High School Homecoming football game - I would wear my cheerleading uniform but I think it's going to be cold... and they changed the fight song a few years back so I wouldn't know what to do... oh well. I guess I will just sit there and cheer on the team.  They (Nathan Hale) are playing Sealth.  There are three of my campers (all siblings) that go to Sealth - one of them a cheerleader, one a football player.... one in the band.  Hopefully they will all be there and I can see them in their element.  It should be fun-ish.  My friend Sarah and I are going - and then we are going to have adult beverages...

It shouldn't be anything too wild...

I'm thinking I may put some chili fixings in the crock pot before I leave... sounds yummy... then when I get home I'll have dinner!

goodness - I love it when things come together...

Have a terrific day!

No comments: