Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Update!

What do I know?
It's been a busy week.

 

















I went to Homecoming on Friday Night - it wasn't quite the same as I remember but it was fun nonetheless. 

As a former cheerleader - nothing is the same (for the most part)... they don't do jumps after the cheers... it's very low key... I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with Liability Insurance...

After the game (we only stayed for a quarter) we went out to dinner at the Elliot Bay Brewery on Lake City Way - it's been there over a year but this is the first time I've been there... it was a bit shocking seeing that place so crowded in what I consider to be quiet Lake City. I ate too much and only gained four pounds this week when I weighed in at WW yesterday.

Yesterday I was asked if I could sub the core class at the gym.  You might be thinking to yourself "I didn't know you taught core classes Jen?" and to that I say YOU ARE CORRECT! I don't teach them, but I did yesterday. I think I did alright because I am really sore today.

In addition to all that excitement at the gym I went out to dinner with a former camper of mine.  We were supposed to go out tonight but she got mixed up on dates.  Luckily it was a restaurant close by and I was able to get my act together and get there quickly.

Today I have the usual Sunday drill - teaching, coffee, laundry, football, cleaning and then dinner with my friend Bonnie. It should be a full day...

Next week is going to be busy too... Next weekend I am going to Yakima for the day on Saturday to attend a luncheon where they will announce a book award named after my father for the Washington State Library Media Association. That should be fun. There are other things going on but I can't go into them now...

I think that's all I have for you now. This seems like a pretty good update if you ask me.

Have a great Sunday! Go Hawks!

No comments: