Saturday, November 16, 2013

Howdy.

It's going to be a busy day.
I have a lot going on - and it's pretty much nonstop...
ww
stair training
facial
delivering items I don't need anymore to former campers
dinner
tupperware party

I may not do all of those things but I am most likely doing the majority of them.

I got an email from my mom this morning.  Stinky (the wiener dog)  is not breathing well. I have a feeling she may not be long for this world, but that's okay.  She's been well loved. If is gets too hard for her to function we will take care of things.  I will try to keep feeling positive though.

This past week was a bit crazy... It started out poorly but turned itself around.  I was too busy at work the past few days... non-stop all the time. I guess that's better than being slow.

Today's stair training is going to be interesting... up three flights, down two, up three, down two... so on and so forth until I get to the top and then way down to the bottom and then burpees... fun times.

I am still working on cleaning up my place and I was mortified on Wednesday to find that our annual apartment inspections happened and my place was a mess (I like to clean up for these things...).  I continue to clean... I'm trying to find my Cycle Certification in all this crap and I can't do it... sure, I can find my report card from 2nd grade but not something from four years ago.

I'm sure it's somewhere...

Last night I went out after work to watch the Husky game - they weren't playing well.. I ate too much and seriously thought I was going to throw up. It's the most uncomfortable I've been after eating in a long time. I used to eat that way but it just made me sick. I am guessing that it will show up as a gain when I weigh in this morning - I say four pounds.

I think that's all I have this morning.

No comments: