Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello and Good Morning

It's already Wednesday.

I have a little bit of news to report... mostly on the puppy dog front.

Zoe - the littlest of the puppies had to undergo surgery on Monday for a compressed disk in her spine. She is still in the puppy hospital, but last I knew she was doing alright. I will be sure to update you all as more news becomes available.

 
Stinky seems to be doing alright so that's good news...

Yesterday morning I was supposed to testify in a trial regarding the car accident I was in last February. When I got there I found out that the defendant plead guilty and I had to go back to work. What an inconvenience I tell you.

Just don't drink and drive people. It' s not worth it.

I have decided to take next week off as vacation. It will be good to get rid of the mess of the hoarder room and perhaps make some art! I don't usually take Thanksgiving week off but I thought I would do something different this year. My friend John is having surgery on Friday so I may go up and visit next week if he's taking visitors. I'm always up for a road trip... it's nice to not have anything planned.

What else?? I think my cold is coming back.. that's no fun... I'll just keep pounding the airborne and cold medicine.

Stair training is going well... I don't have my assignment for this weekend though. I think I have gotten over the initial trauma of my legs and bum hurting but I have become accustomed to the pain of stairs. Now to focus on fundraising.

I think that's all I have to report this morning. If anything changes on the Zoe front I will let you know.

No comments: