Friday, November 22, 2013

This is what's going on today!

It is finally Friday and I have a few things to report.

First thing - Zoe is back home now - not really using her back legs just yet but she has a full regimen of physical therapy to get her back on her puppy feet. I will visit her tomorrow and hopefully post some photos.

Next week I am on vacation! I have been doing things differently this year and I decided that I wanted to take the week off. I usually don't do these sorts of things but I think it's time I try things differently... I might have good results. I'm looking forward to getting my in apartment studio set up and finally feeling like I can move around my place (it's been a mess that past few weeks with all my cleaning.

Stair training this week should be interesting - we have it both Saturday and Sunday - I can't make it on Sunday which is good... (it's the harder of the two workouts).. I just have to go for an hour on Saturday wearing an added 10 pounds or so...

Finally my friend John is going in this morning to get his neck fixed... you might recall he was going to have it done a few weeks ago but they couldn't do it because he aspirated as they were getting ready to start... hopefully this time it will take. I'm sending out my positive energy his direction...

I'm a little scared to type this next phrase...

I think I'm actually looking forward to the Holiday season this year.

WHAT?

Goodness... okay - I typed it, perhaps I meant it.

I am looking forward to getting another Christmas tree and seeing the lights and maybe even eating some turkey on Thanksgiving...

It's definitely been a year of change - it's been hard at times but I'm feeling good.

I'm glad.

No comments: