Sunday, November 24, 2013

Howdy Pardner

Here I am - fully (semi) relaxed...

Here is my report.  Zoe and John are both doing alright after surgery...

Yesterday I did my stair workout and I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'm supposed to do another stair workout today... I should probably just get it over with after my class and suffer.

I'm trying to think of all the things I want/need to do this week... cleaning, working on my websites, making art, sleeping...

I'm all about doing things differently this year... it started with Camp I think (being in charge of ice breakers)... one thing builds on another...

I am feeling good...  Yesterday I walked to my friend Tia's studio sale and bought some new earrings... (two new pairs in fact)... I took photos along the way... here are a chosen few.


















Perhaps I will get out and take some more later today...

No comments: