Monday, November 25, 2013

Vacation Day 1!

Here's to the beginning of new things...

I am sitting here on the sofa icing my feet and finishing up my pot of french press coffee.

I managed to sleep in until 6:30... that's not too shabby for someone who is a chronic early riser.

On my agenda today is stair training with my friends Nik and Patti - I will actually be "training" they will probably just be walking.. then lunch. I am planning on going to see the puppies this afternoon - Zoe is still pretty drugged up but she has plenty of kisses (I stopped by yesterday). She's still not moving her back legs but it all else fails we'll get her a little harness to wear and I will build ramps for her to get around.

I hope to get the majority of cleaning done this morning as well... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I may actually have a "studio" soon.  I may have to go to Ikea at some point... I got rid of my old drafting table and a pedestal that had been taking up room in my place... I may purchase a smaller desk for the studio... ah the possibilities.

This week I have a few goals:
finish cleaning
make the worlds best wedge salad
buy a Christmas tree
have fun
make art

I also have to call comcast and see if I can get my cable bill down a bit.  I came to the end of my special pricing and am not really jazzed about spending an extra 20 bucks a month... I could be spending that money on cheese or art supplies.

Maybe I should get off my backside and do some cleaning and/or laundry... hmmm...

I like vacation.

No comments: