Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sometimes you just need to chill the fudgecicle out...

I need to put things into perspective today.

Lately I've had a few instances where I got into my head a little too much and that's no good.  I need to not think about things too much and only worry about things I have control over. (which in the end is me)...

My mood has been too good to to let too many things get me down.

Today I am going to attempt to set up our new postage meter at work. It should be interesting... I'm not too worried but there is always an element of risk involved in all technology.

Tonight I am going to meet up with my best friend growing up. She works nights so I don't see her that often. I think the last time I saw her was at my Dad's Memorial Service in March. It's been too long though.

I've been making strides to get my apartment really cleaned out... I've gotten rid of a bunch of crap and am trying to go through a bunch of papers.  I have to try and find my cycle certification for my boss.  Of course I can't find it.  I DO have my email confirmation that I took the class... I know it's somewhere, I just need to find it.  Then there's my CPR Certification which I need to have renewed...  if only I didn't have my real job I could do all these things during the day.

I just need to keep plugging along in everything and focus on me and what I can do.

I can't help it that I care about people and things...

No comments: