Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday - Hoarder Closet Clean Out!

I actually started cleaning out my Hoarder Closet yesterday.

My hoarder closet is the small room in my apartment which is supposed to be an art studio.

It's been three years since I moved into this apartment. I should probably get my act together and start making art in that room.  Or at least get my things organized in there so that I can make art.

I did a bunch yesterday and hope to make another big dent in it today.

Yesterday was busy. I went to ww, ran stairs, and then cleaned cleaned cleaned.... I've got a lot more to do but I'm started making a dent.  My place is a mess but I think it will all work out.

I am thinking of heading out a bit early today to do some errands before I teach. I have to get gas and I want to get a bit of a run in before class... the Seahawks are playing at 10:00... I've got a lot to do.

I guess that's all I have to report this morning.

Carry on!

No comments: