Sunday, December 01, 2013

Vacation Week Comes to an End...

Nine days off sure goes fast.

I could use another nine days I think.

What do I know?

Zoe the dog had to go back to the Emergency Vet for a skin infection she has... (cross your fingers that she gets better)... she still can't walk on her back legs.

I did stairs like a mad woman yesterday. The drill involved hopping (my knee hurts now).. no permanent damage but I think I need some advil. I'm going to be a lean mean stair climbing machine...

My hoarders closet looks like a studio now.

I survived Ikea this afternoon - got in got out... all for under 50 bucks.

Overall vacation week was what I needed. No firm commitments, I did what I wanted to do - slept in until at least 6am each day... that's a success if you ask me.

A few more weeks I will get a few more days off - sounds good to me.




No comments: