Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Wedge Salad

Today instead of turkey I created a perfect Thanksgiving Wedge Salad.

I made the dressing myself.


Those a roasted brussels sprouts and a bit of chicken as well...

Overall it was a really good day... I walked/ran around Greenlake with my friend Ken and then I went and ran stairs. I spent the afternoon at my momma's house where we had the above pictured lunch and I hung out with the dogs. Zoe still can't walk and if it doesn't get better in two weeks we will have to get her one of those carts for her back legs.  I'm ready to start making ramps for her to up and down things...  I hope it doesn't come to that though.  Think your good puppy thoughts for her.

Tomorrow I am going to be a Marshal for the Thanksgiving parade downtown. I didn't officially commit to it but have decided that I don't have anything else to do so I might as well go.
Since I'm not a fan of shopping (and I have nobody to shop for) I am not going to get up at the crack of dawn and face the crowds.

My mom asked me why I'm being so non-committal to things lately.  I didn't think I was being non-committal - I just want to keep my options open. I'm trying things different this year.

Also up tomorrow I am going to see Hunger Games, Catching Fire with my friends Malyn and Leslie... should be fun.

I think that's all I have to report today... stay safe out there and don't get knocked down running for the flat screen tv's...

No comments: