Saturday, December 07, 2013

What a week it was!

I don't really know what to say about the week past.. I don't even remember the last time I posted.

Let me recap quickly...
Wednesday Dentist (good bill of dental health)
Got to work, phones didn't work.
Was threatened with termination if I didn't find my cycle certification (I didn't find it, did an online certification - $109 later I'm good)
Thursday - Bathtub night - fell asleep before 9pm
Friday - Day from H-E-double hockey sticks...
got into work to find that there had been a flood in the construction space next door.. it seeped under our wall and ruined our hardwood floor in our lobby - needs to be replaced.
Overall the day was just busy - nonstop action.. good things happened though - I was told that I had to bring an extra 20 pounds to my stair training this morning (it kicked my backside).. I also got to go to a Birthday party for my friend Marjorie.. I even stayed out past 10pm.

This morning I did the stair training and It kicked my backside... I have lofty goals in my brain about breaking records... I also have to admit that I am researching buying a weighted vest... (who does that?)...

Right now I am dog sitting while my momma is out for a meeting. She'll be home this afternoon. I have the opportunity to work on my website (I have a new one in the works) and do laundry... all the while spending some quality time with the puppy dogs.... I even successfully expressed Zoe's bladder onto a piddle pad! I found that to be very exciting.

Tonight I may go to look at the weighted vest at Big 5 Sporting Goods.. now that sounds like fun.

At some point this weekend I need to clean up my apartment... it's been torn to shreds by me looking for my cycle certification... I need to put it back.

I think that's all I have to report right now... I'm going to hunker down and snuggle with the puppies.

No comments: