Monday, December 09, 2013

Another Week, Another Attempt to Fake It

Here is the most important news this morning... Last night I found the cycle certification I have been frantically looking for the last few weeks (all this after I spent $$$ on another online Certification).

That really chaps my hide... oh well, what can you do?

I don't have much to report this morning. It's another week, another attempt to get my act together... I am feeling my stair training this morning... It's mostly in my calves, but my core is a bit sore... although I complain about things, I am enjoying the results of the training... sure, there's the sense of accomplishment of doing things out of your comfort zone but what I really like is that it's tightening up my core/midsection.... In the past I've always been a little squishy in the midsection but this stair stuff has got everything tightening up.

I've been fighting off a cold... I'm a sneezing queen - but of course I'm not sick enough to stay home... any way I've got too much to do... the life of an over-achiever office manager...

I think that's it this morning... let's cross our fingers that this week goes a little bit smoother than last week.

No comments: