Thursday, December 12, 2013

I am a nerd.

Another of my nerdy tendencies is watching award show nominations live...

this morning I have the live stream going for the Golden Globes nominations.

Perhaps it will stir something in me to watch more movies... I would like to see more, I just never get around to it.

This morning I am up early to go to the Chiropractor - I was supposed to go on Monday but there was a scheduling mixup so I get to go today for free!  I'm having a bit of an issue with my hip. I think it's from hopping up stairs a week and a half ago.

Yesterday was a bit challenging for a bit... I've been missing my Dad a little bit, and feeling a little overwhelmed with work and life in general.  Nothing unmanageable... overall I'm still in a really good mood for the most part.  It's just been a long, stressful year.

This weekend I am going to Olympia to see my Nephews and Brother-in-Law in the Nutcracker. It should be fun.

I will update more later, but now I have to watch the Golden Globe's nominations! Nerdville here I come!

No comments: