Sunday, December 15, 2013

What weekend?

It's Sunday night and I've finally got a chance to sit down.

It's been a whirlwind weekend but it was good... let's see what happened:
weight watchers - down 2 pounds
stairs - ouch (but I'm kicking it when it comes to training).
Home to change.
Drive to Edmonds to pick up clothes.
Pick up the parental unit and drive to Olympia.
Watch the Nutcracker (with my nephews and brother-in-law)
drive back to Seattle
Drop off momma.
drive home.
sleep.

Wake up
Drink coffee
teach class
drink more coffee
watch football
do laundry
buy Christmas tree
take a walk
Decorate tree
run out of lights
make dinner
eat dinner
go buy more lights
finish tree
do dishes
sit down..

here I am

I think that's about it...

I'm sorry I don't have more to report...

Firm Holiday party is this week on Thursday (Canlis).

ummmmm..... that's it.

No comments: