Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birtdhay Dad!

Today would have been my Dad's 87th birthday. I sure hope he's having a good day wherever he is (I'm sure it involves a martini and a long drive while listening to some jazz on the stereo).

I am ready for this year to be over... it's had it's highs and lows... I'm just ready to move on a bit...

A lot of big changes have happened...

I can't say more than that. I'm feeling okay today... I've been a bit out of sorts. I think it's the Holidays and the lack of the parental unit among other things...

We've got a lot going on this week at the office - I need to get a move on soon. We are hosting a mediation today so I have to make sure our office is presentable.

I have four more classes to teach this year and then I'm done... that's kind of exciting... I'm looking forward to working out on my own and doing more stair training. The stairs are kicking my backside and I like it.

I don't know what else to say this morning.

I'm waiting for January 8th, 2014. Perhaps someday I will tell you the significance of that day but right now it shall remain a secret...

No comments: