Friday, December 20, 2013

Mixed-bag sort of week...

It's been a roller coaster of a week for me.

Good, bad, ugly crying....

Overall I am doing okay though.

I survived our holiday party last night. It was fun...

I received a very nice bonus yesterday as well... it's nice to know that you are a valued employee - I was told that the office wouldn't have made it without me. It has been rough.

I took the opportunity to order a new laptop this morning - also a new ipod for teaching. My eyesight is such that I need a bigger screen to see things.

Less than two weeks and the Holiday season will be over and I will get back to the grind. Overall though it hasn't been too bad.

Over the course of the year I have really learned that all I can do is worry about myself and take care of myself... I have no control over other people and things. When I work on that it is easier for me to function day to day. It's been a process but it's coming along.

2014 should be easier (I hope)... I have my family and my friends to help me through the good and the bad times...

No comments: