Sunday, December 22, 2013

Parump pum pum pum....

Here I am.

I'm not sure when I last posted but I'm sure I was probably not in the best mood... I'm feeling better for the most part (minus rolling my ankle last night walking down the stairs).

Time is winding down - I should probably get some of my shopping done today if I want to get with the program. I just have the kids to take care of and my momma is getting a gift from the dogs. That's it.

I went to University Village yesterday to take care of things but it didn't materialize. I did manage to pick up a few things for myself... that is never a problem.

Thursday we had our holiday party at work... I  got a very nice bonus which has enabled me to buy a new laptop and ipod for teaching my class.  I also got a good raise for next year... I think I will survive.

Today I teach class and then I am going to meet my sister and niece at Spud for lunch. I should clean up around my place but who knows if that will happen.

I am having dinner with my friend Patti so that will be nice. I'm just an eating out fool lately.

Yesterday I did stairs - I didn't yet have my assignment so I just went from bottom to top about 11 times plus a few extra because I spent some time talking to one of the people from my ww meeting who does stairs as well.

This morning I got the REAL stair assignment.... I am glad I can't do it... It's rough. I am going to do it sometime this week but not right now.

I am thinking that I will get an early start and head out to Target before I teach class...

MUST FINISH COFFEE FIRST!

No comments: