Sunday, January 12, 2014

Good Things

I would give yesterday a 7.

Here are some of the highlights... or things that made me feel good.

I subbed the body sculpt class - as you probably know it's not my usual thing to do...
first of all - one of the regulars grabbed my equipment for me (I thanked him)...
another regular asked me how my holidays were - so I told her... she looked shocked about it all and then said she was surprised that someone like me was single... and then she said "mmm who do I know???"... she was also surprised to find out that I was of the ripe old age of 46..
at the end of class she said that she wished that I could teach the class permanently... she always liked it when I subbed.

after body sculpt I taught the cycle class - after class a person came up to me and told me how much she appreciated my class because she could just zone out and ride, but that I gave enough cues and warning so that she knew what was coming up. That's one of the best compliments you can receive..
That made me feel good...

after the gym I went to Mom's and help her get Zoe's wheelchair all set up.  Zoe is not quite sure about the whole thing, but she sure looks cute in it.


I'm sure she will get used to it and will be roaring around the house soon...

After some puppy love I went to the salon and then off to my cousin's house to watch the football game.

Overall my mood is better...  I'm still sad at times though...

Being an INFP is hard... it's the FEELING part that gets me... I'm not a robot (I think I said that before)...

Today I am teaching and then I have to do laundry or I'll be going commando.. we don't want that...

I am going to do things that make me happy.

I think I will check out my wheelchair doggy too... she could use some loving I think.

No comments: