Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What do I know.

I feel like all I ever do is complain lately.

Maybe it's not complaining but still... I just want to tell myself to snap out of it... but I can't.  I mean I'm okay - I just wish I felt a bit better.

There are some good things though...

I noticed yesterday that the sun is staying out longer..

I smelled some sort of flower/plant on Sunday which reminded me of spring (smelled good).

There are spring flowers in the store... I bought a bunch of Daffodils and Tulips the other day...

I get to go to camp this weekend which will be good for me.

Last year I went - it was right around the time where Dad started going downhill quickly... my people were good for me and I'm sure they will be again.

I know someday soon I will quit feeling like a Debbie Downer... it will just magically feel better..

I'm looking forward to that day.

No comments: