Friday, January 17, 2014

I almost thought so...

I am remarkably better today. In part because I get to spend the weekend at one of my favorite places (camp!) and I broke some of the silence I had imposed on myself with the person who caused my upheaval.  It was nothing major, but I said the things that had been running through my head the past few weeks.

For the most part I feel better... not completely, but better.

FRIDAY!

I got distracted last night so I never finished my post so here I am 10 hours later...

I am pretty jazzed about going to camp. I am always in a better place when I get back. Sure, I'm not going to get much sleep but that's okay. I will survive.

I know by just spending time away from the online world I will feel better.

And I get to come home to a Seahawks football game!

Okay, I don't want to lollygag along.

I will check back on Sunday or Monday!

No comments: