Sunday, January 19, 2014

9.3

I am not quite a 10 but I am definitely a 9.3.

This is what I posted on Facebook once I got home this afternoon...

I said on Friday that my time counseling at camp always comes right when I need it (usually with exactly the right combination of people too)... it always gives me just what I need. 
I knew this would be the case and I knew I would feel better coming out the other side of this weekend. I don't think I realized how much I was hurting and how much I needed my community AND how much I have been changed over the years.

I chose to focus on how much I have to be grateful for and how much my light can be reflected in others and how much love I have to give and receive..

changes are coming - big and small.. they've been simmering for while and I'm excited.

I appreciate all the feelings I've been experiencing over the past year..pain, loss, happiness, sorrow, hurt, anger, love, passion, and hope.. they are creating a stronger foundation which makes me happy and eager to share.



I feel so much better now that I've had some time to not focus on what is really important...

I knew I would be okay but I just feel better.. there is no pit in my stomach feeling anymore... which is nice.

I have to remember what is truly important and work my way through things... it's not always pretty but it is worth it to go through the feelings which come along with being human...

I think that's all I have to say at this moment but I will share some photos I took... I think I'll post more tomorrow but for now I feel good and I am going to sleep well tonight.












No comments: