Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Getting my act together.

It was a whack nutty day...

I am thinking tomorrow will be better when it comes to having my act together.

I am expecting to sleep a little longer and a little better... my friend Trina is coming from Wisconsin tonight - she has a few interviews so she is going to crash with me. If she wasn't coming I would have  been out like a light by now. I did take a little nap when I got back from a long walk this afternoon.

This morning I had a good session with my career development people... I'm going to be working on revising my resume and I'm also going to focus on my writing.. that makes me feel good... considering most of my work contains text I might as well focus on it.

I think I feel better...

things I accomplished today:
I balanced my checkbook
bought yogurt
went to a panel
distributed business cards
talked to my momma to get a few hugs over the phone..
I got in touch with the graphic designer from Portland. Might actually meet him tomorrow.

The day could have been better - but it could have been a whole lot worse.

I will take it as it was.

No comments: