Saturday, February 01, 2014

Good Stair Day...

I got back to stair training today and it felt good!

Up and down - 11 times in just over an hour plus 110 lunges.

I think my legs will be telling me that I took too much time off tomorrow. I guess I will just have to deal with that when it happens.

_____________________________________________

once again I forgot to finish my post... oh well. Perhaps it's middle age kicking in...

Tonight I went to a choir concert by Diverse Harmony They are the nation's first gay/straight alliance chorus... they were really good.

I got to spend time with my friends at dinner beforehand... it was good to get out as I was feeling a bit blue this afternoon - just normal stuff...


TOMORROW THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

that is all...

No comments: