Friday, January 31, 2014

boobies!

It's all about boobies!

I work next door to the Nordstrom Flagship store and walk through it at least four times a week to check out the new merchandise... I had been thinking about getting a bra fitting for a while because it's been a long time (four years at least) and my bras were starting to get a bit denty (either my boobs are shrinking/drooping etc...)  I was thinking that I should just do it.

Yesterday I pulled the trigger... guess what?

I'M A FREAKING C CUP!

that was not something that I expected... I went from wearing a 34D to a 32C...

who knew?

I guess it just goes to show you that even though you think things are one way, they are always changing...

I'm sure I can work this story into a moral/lesson of my recent experiences... ah, I'll think about that later...

I AM going to donate all my too big bras to a women's shelter near my office today. Now that makes me feel really good.


four hours later I remember that I forgot to finish/publish this stinking post...

I guess that's what happens when you age... and/or are excited about boobs.

Okay to finish up I am donating a bunch of good / gently used undergarments, clothes, shoes, and toiletries... It's nice to give away thing that you think you "need"... because I really don't... other people really do need them more than me.

No comments: