Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Blog!

I've decided to start a new blog where I will post all my "feel good, new-age, hippie crap".

it's called my hippie jeneratorrant  Get it? Okay, maybe you don't... I was thinking of the song My Generation, and my blogger name Jeneratorrant, and the fact that I've turned into a hippie...

okay, maybe it's a stretch...

I'm just going to go for it..

I posted this morning.

In other non hippie news, I am going to write an article about being a camper/camp counselor and how it has changed my life over the years. (I think that is sort of hippie news but sometimes it's hard to differentiate...).

Tonight I am going to the Big Brother Clothing company's preview party and my consultants house... should be good.. I'm taking my momma with me.

Oh yeah, I changed the blog from a dark background to a light one - I think was was time to lighten things up.

I continue to clean out crap from my life and apartment - it feels good.

I feel good.

It feels good to feel good.

No comments: