Tuesday, February 25, 2014

hmmmm.....

Things keep plugging along.

I spent this past weekend doing a deep cleaning of my apartment.

I've been trying to get rid of this cough that I've had for four months... I'm feeling better generally, but the cough lingers. I think it may be dust that is causing the problem. (the doctor did a chest X-ray a few weeks ago and it's nothing dire).

I bought a personal air filtration system on Sunday and that's been going nonstop in my bedroom. I then decided that I should get a bigger one for the rest of my apartment. It arrives tomorrow.

I shall see if taking up all the rugs, steam cleaning the hardwood floors, and getting rid of extra crap will help eliminate the cough. I'm tired of it. It started back in October - I have some personal associations with it so when it's gone, perhaps some of the baggage I'm holding onto will be gone too.

I continue to practice the glass half full strategy. It's been hard recently, but I will continue to plow through things.

As Howard Jones says... things can only get better...

No comments: