Monday, March 31, 2014

Progress

Good Morning.

I'm back for the day and here is my news.

I have turned the corner I think. Things are feeling more "right" finally.

I think a lot of this is the course of life, but also I have been focusing on my art more lately and I've started drawing and getting out and doing things.

I've met with my therapist twice and she's given me a lot of tools to work with and some good questions to think about. We talked about getting the balance right between my paying job, my artwork, and my relationships.. I've been neglecting the art area too long... just the act of taking up drawing has opened up other areas... I will share some of what I'm calling grief drawings in just a moment...

Other updates - I'm on my last day of prednisone - my cough is better - not completely gone though.. it sucks.

I have been asked to help facilitate a young adult retreat this summer (it should be good).

I'm planning my Birthday party.

I'm feeling pretty good.

Here are the drawings. I don't know the next time I will update, but don't worry, I'm not gone forever - just other things are taking precedence.













No comments: