Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Check in.

Hello there.

Things are still going well.... I am ramping up for Birthday week and trying to keep my schedule from getting too crazy.

Some observations I have had recently.

Since getting my mind in a better space other things seem to be lining up.

I am not going crazy when it comes to food... not overeating, not not-eating... I'm just eating what I need. I weighed in yesterday and was down 1.6 pounds (I'm at 142 in case you want to know - I've got nothing to hide).. I didn't eat any of my activity points and I've given up sweets again... it's working.

Focusing on the wholeness of my being is important - giving attention to my creative side again, cultivating relationships and doing things that bring me joy are important.

Going to church - focusing on my spiritual life is so helpful.. I had gotten away from that part, even though I had counseled at camps it wasn't giving me what I needed.

Cleaning out the crap and focusing on what is truly important. I mean crap as junk in my apartment, junk in my car, junk in my life... it feels good.

Being truthful with people works.

Letting go of things we have no control over.


AHHHHH......

I went to a Mariners game last night  - an actual date I had. The word "date" was actually used... none of that "hanging out" crap.  It went well.

I think I am on my way to becoming a super-dater.

Today I will be teaching and going to church. I have a grant application I need to get put together too... too much to do, too little time... I take that back. Just enough time.  I am going to make time to do what I want to do.

I am looking forward to a great day.

No comments: