Saturday, April 19, 2014

Weekend.

Hello there.

Things are moving along.

Today I am going to be celebrating my Birthday (which is on Tuesday) with field games. It's going to be fun. Hopefully the weather will hold out and it won't rain. Even if it does it will be fine.

I don't have a ton of things planned but I'm sure everything will work out.

Last week at work it was non-stop. I don't think there was a slow moment at all...  I am happy to report that I didn't get overly stressed out at any point.

Tomorrow I don't have to teach so I am thinking of going to church... I'm not sure which church I will be going to. The new place I've been going to worships with another church... I may just go to my church and see those people I haven't seen in a while. I will decide tomorrow morning.

Okay - I have to get moving... here are a few photos.












It's going to be a great day!

No comments: