Thursday, April 24, 2014

What I know.

Hello there...

Things are rolling along and I am doing well.

Here is a recap of what's been happening.

Birthday went well... pretty low key, just the way I like it. My Birthday celebration on Saturday was a success.

Work continues to be busy but I'm not complaining. With my newfound serenity it's not too much. I started a boot camp on Monday and my body hurts, but it's fun to take a class that I don't have to teach. It makes for long days but it's fun and I am going to have abs of steel.

What else? oh yeah, Easter.

I went to Queen Anne Christian Church for the Easter Service. I saw some people who used to be members of my regular church so I wasn't alone in the pew.... it was a nice day.
Overall Lent was a period of growth for me. For the first time I actually contemplated the practice and I benefited from it.

Here are a few more drawings...



I've found over the past few months old routines are changing... my ritual Friday night bath while reading Entertainment Weekly is not happening...  my daily blogging is gone... I don't miss it that much - gives me more time to work on other things in the morning... it's good to change things up.

yay.

No comments: