Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Look at this! Two posts in a week!

Just a quick post this morning.

A few things I've been thinking about.

I've been eliminating soy and wheat from my diet to reduce the amount of phlegm I have (yeah, it's kinda gross, but I was getting tired of clearing my throat all the time)... It's not as hard as I thought. However, I do miss toast.

I am not sure if I mentioned it or not but I've been doing an E-course on Brene Brown's Gifts of Imperfection book. It's been a good thing... working creatively on whole-hearted living. It is apparent that I have turned into a hippie but I'm okay with it.

I am a big fan of the Oprah Network... a lot of spiritual soul work going on through their programming... I think I'm going to sit down and write Oprah a letter and tell her how much I appreciate it.

I am feeling transformed lately. More complete. Not perfect, but more in line with the universe...

Through a combination of working through feelings and my actions, my spiritual development, and focusing on the good things I have - I truly feel better.

Last weekend a person I know - (we are fb friends) came up to me at the Mariner's game and told me that I was an inspiration. She was just impressed with how I'm positive and healthy... it was really nice to hear. I notice as I go along this journey It feels so much easier to focus on positive instead of negative... the negative just wears you down.

I am beginning to get very excited about going to Vermont this summer. I'm thinking I will just fly by the seat of my pants to get there.... no hotel reservations for me. Perhaps I will find church connections that can help me out along the way to keep expenses low... I'm pretty jazzed about the whole thing.

Oops... I meant to publish this earlier - I guess that didn't happen - here you go!

No comments: