Saturday, May 10, 2014

Nothing...

I'm in a state of flux (yes, I'm using ceramic glaze technology term)... it's not a bad thing...

I am chilling out this evening and recharging... I've been busy with life. This morning I went to ww and then did stairs, then this afternoon I attended a program at the Henry Art Gallery in conjunction with the project Wild Times by Susan Robb. It was called Formulary for a New Wilderness - we discussed what it means to be wild. I enjoyed it - of course I can't explain it but that's okay, I know you will understand.

I've been doing alright... a few times over the past week or so two people have told me that I'm inspirational. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess it means a lot. I'm just trying to get myself right through gratitude, going to church, and feeding myself good things... since the beginning of the year I've been focusing and being more positive. It's working I suppose... I was just tired of feeling crappy. I don't always feel great, but that's to be expected.

I'm looking forward to heading to vermont in July, It's just what I need. I need to feed my soul and get the artwork mojo back... I've continued to work on my drawings but It will be nice to have concentrated time to work on things...

I don't have much more to say other than I just keep plugging along...

No comments: