Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I bet you thought I was dead.

I am still around, just extremely busy.

The bad news first.

Last Saturday my momma had to put Stinky to sleep. She wasn't able to stay upright and her back legs quit working. I was not really surprised, but I am happy she stayed with us as long as she did.

I was in Idaho last weekend so I didn't get to say goodbye, but I did she her the Thursday before so it was not as bad as it could have been.

I will miss her little puppy dog face.


Last weekend I helped direct a Young Adult Retreat on Lake Coeur d'Alene. It's with the same church denomination I counsel at every year. I had a really good time and I think it went really well.

I spent a lot of time at the camp when I was growing up and I had a bunch of flashback while I was there... mostly of my dad and setting off fireworks on the fourth of july... it was good to touch into those memories.

I have been really busy teaching - I am going to get certified to teach TRX classes next month, and I'm going to start teaching them this weekend... aye aye aye... it's just another opportunity to enlarge my arsenal of teaching opportunities...

I still have to get my act together for Vermont... four weeks from Friday is my scheduled leave date. I am guessing I will get everything done in time...

I think that's all I have to report.

I am sad about Stinky, but other than that things are going well.

No comments: