Monday, June 30, 2014

Well lookee here.

Wouldn't you know it? I've decided to post again.

I must admit my change of routine has been nice. I don't feel as thought I'm complaining all the time - I think at a certain point my writing was just one complaint after another.

What do I know this morning? I know I am going to drag my backside off the sofa in about 10 minutes and get ready for boot camp.

I know that yesterday I started figuring out approximately where I wanted to stop on my road trip to Vermont. I am feeling pretty good about it... now if I could just strike it rich so I wouldn't deplete my savings account to do this... oh well. It will be worth it, I know.

This weekend was fairly low key. I spent a lot of time on Saturday with Zoe. We practiced walking inner wheelchair and eating raspberries off the bushes around the side of my momma's house.

Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with my friend Tim for a walk but I didn't hear back from him in time so we are rescheduling it for next weekend... I was also supposed to be meeting to go over the evaluations from the retreat I helped lead last weekend.. but that was postponed too... actually it was the first weekend that I wasn't highly scheduled and it was nice.

I taught my first combo cycle/trx class and it went just fine. I have signed up for TRX certification on the 13th so I will have many more moves for people - I am looking forward to it.

Okay, I just got a message from my friend Deb so I want to go check in with her.

Stay tuned - you never know, it might be a two post week!

No comments: