Saturday, August 16, 2014

Still Alive

I suppose you all might have assumed that I had gone and pulled a Thelma and Louise type thing.

I have not.

I can't remember the last time I posted but it may have been when I was back in Seattle.. I'm not sure.

All I can say is that I am having the best time ever. Time is passing at the perfect pace, not too fast or too slow. There is a sense of calm and easiness to it which is appealing. I am not looking to make a certain amount of work,  do a certain amount of social things, eat a certain amount things... it's okay. I am doing exactly what I need to be doing and I like it.

Yesterday I got a few messages from home saying that I was missed. I think a few people are worried that I may not come back. don't worry - I will return.

Here are some photos.

Okay, I would post photos but they didn't download from my phone... screw it.




No comments: