Friday, January 23, 2015

I'm still here...

It's been a while since I posted anything on these pages.

A lot has been happening - it can mostly be summed up as follows:

I've been dealing with injuries to my knee and back which have slowed my exercise endeavors... I think things are finally getting back to normal after some Dr. Appointments, Physical Therapy, and rest.

A lot of people are dying... it's been a sad time, but over the course of past year I have developed some useful skills to help me cope with the ups and downs that life has to hand you...

My friends are awesome. They have stood by me when the road gets rocky... it feels good.

I got to counsel at Camp last weekend which was much needed.

This weekend should be a bit on the slow side with some down time with my family...
perhaps I will feel well enough to get some crap cleaned out of my apartment - it's funny - you don't want to do a lot of cleaning when your back is aching...

That's all I have... overall, life is good and I would trade anything I have or any obstacle I encounter because they made me who I am.


No comments: