Sunday, March 01, 2015

Well looky here.

Hi there.
I took a long walk this morning and started thinking about writing... so here I am.

I've thought a bit about why I haven't been updating my blog on a regular basis - here are some observations.

I found that I was focusing too much on what was not working in my life...
I started focusing on what was good and eventually it took up more of my time and I really don't have a lot of excess time to post blog entries about my exploits...

I think I also came to the realization that if I leave everything on the page there is no reason for people to interact with me on an personal one-on-one level... Or perhaps I should rephrase that - there's no reason for ME to interact with others on a one-on-one level...

I'm doing alright, I've got a few aches and pains, but things are going to fine.

perhaps I will post again in another few months...



No comments: