Thursday, April 09, 2015

Woo Hoo.

Hi there...

Long time, no post. I know...

Here is what's happening.

After a long recovery my injuries are clearing up and I'm getting back into the swing of things finally... last night was the first time in a while I haven't taken any sort of medication for my back. I was having muscle spasms for a long while... my back is still tight at times but it's definitely much better.

Art wise things are plugging along. I've been working on some watercolors which please me... I shall share a few with you at the end of the post.

I am gearing up to lead a Young Adult Retreat in June and then counsel at Senior High Camp in July and then work with High School youth at a family camp in August in Idaho. It's going to be fun... I'm looking forward to once again doing things that I want to do over the summer...

I turn 48 in just under two weeks. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole situation... a lot has changed in the last year... for the better.

I don't have much to rant about nowadays... oh, I could rant, but I choose not to. It only stresses me out when I focus on what's wrong and don't appreciate what is right.

Okay - here are some photos of the watercolors... I'm not editing to make them look perfect (cropping etc...)
Go Team!
























No comments: