Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gratitude December 18th, 2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful for the weekly emails sent out by Monica..
2. I am grateful for my advent devotional given to me by Tara... a lot of good reflective meditations.
3. I am grateful for being able to walk to church and listen to my advent story I have to tell today... aye aye aye... the kids don't know I have a pit of fear in my stomach...
4. I am grateful for the lights of my Christmas tree...
5. I am grateful that I got to see my friend Jenny last night - a day before our Hallmark channel shark-fest.
6. I am grateful that I got my laundry done yesterday... hooray - I have clean undergarments!
7. I am grateful that I had an overflowing class yesterday.
8. I am also grateful that I received another bag of bras to donate to Mary's Place!!!

No comments: