Monday, December 19, 2016

Gratitude December 19, 2016 Extra long today


#gratitudechallenge
I'm going extra long today because I'm overly anxious and a bit on the depressed side.
1. I am grateful that I know that I am feeling overly anxious and depressed.
2. I am grateful that I have my watercolor paper beside me and it will go into my work bag.
3. I am grateful for seeing my friend Jenny this weekend.
4. I am grateful for the big fat snowflakes I saw on the way to the light rail station at 5:10am... I will also be grateful that they are gone by the time I leave for work.
5. I am grateful for puppies.
6. I am grateful for my daily meditation emails... it'd be nice if everyone got them.
7. I am grateful that todays UCC email told me that I should go to church on Christmas eve... okay - I'll do it!
8. I am grateful for breathing.
9. I am grateful for creativity and how it will help me get through my anxiety.
10. I am grateful that I only have to wait 16 days to see my therapist... I'm also going to the dentist that day but it's not as important to me...
11. I am grateful for the pod casts I am going to listen to this week to help sooth my anxiousness.
12. I am grateful for the sounds coming from outside, the rain, the trains, planes and automobiles (those are not pillows)...
13. I am grateful that I have a dvr to record that Hallmark Films that I cannot stay awake past 9pm to watch.
14. I am grateful for Frederico, III and all his good smells.

No comments: