Monday, December 26, 2016

Gratitude December 26, 2016.

#gratitudechallenge
I am late today because if I'm to be honest although there is always something to be grateful for some days are easier than others. I've been having a few hard days.
1. I am grateful the getting the battery replaced in my phone this morning.
2. I am grateful for the 75 minute bath I took while watching the Hallmark Chanel.
3. I am grateful for my dad's shirt which I curled up with on the sofa a little while ago.
4. I am grateful for the plate of bacon I cooked up. I will not eat all of it now because I am going to go float at 3pm and I don't want to barf.
5. I am grateful that I am going to go visit the dog after the float.
6. I am grateful that I watched the documentary Minimalism this morning... perhaps if we all worked at having less we would realize that we actually have more and less to fight about.
7. I am grateful for knowing when to unplug.

No comments: