Monday, December 05, 2016

Gratitude December 5, 2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. grateful that I started the morning off with some meditation/reading instead of diving into to electronic minefields.
2. I am grateful that I have a selection of good books to read (what? me reading?).
3. I am grateful that I was selected to be on a focus group regarding the development of the Light Rail Station on Capitol Hill (the middle aged/single gal/artist/professional in me does have a place)...
4. I am grateful that Alice is subbing my class tonight.
5. I am grateful that the Seahawks won.
6. I am grateful for my SAD light and my Christmas Tree Frederico, III are in my sight.
7. I am grateful for my First Family coffee cup The Obama's are a family which show class and dignity.... I will miss them.

No comments: