Sunday, December 04, 2016

Gratitude December 4, 2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful for all the cookies my mom made yesterday... I ate far to many and today the leftovers are going to a good cause (Church!).
2. I am grateful for all the people who came to my sale yesterday and the amount of generosity of people with their donations to Mary's Place. I HAVE A TON OF BRAS!
3. I am grateful to have received my Good life Project Journal in the mail Friday - it is getting me kick started back to the living... I am no use to anyone if I work/live from a place of fear. I can acknowledge that fear but also know that if I work for what is just I need compassion, love, and gratitude.
4. I am grateful for the big salad I had for dinner last night. I have been treating my body like a garbage can lately and I can feel it. Also grateful for the company I had at dinner!
5. Still grateful for Shark. Best $9.99 I've spent in a long time (not as good as the money I donated to the ACLU or the Dakota Pipline Protectors - it's a different category).
6. Grateful for talks with people about Our Whole Lives... it seems to be creating a spark in me - that is good! We could all use sparks.
7. I am grateful for my crockpot.
I am going to attempt to tag all who came yesterday - if I forget you, please forgive me.

No comments: