Friday, December 02, 2016

Todays Gratitude 12/2/2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful for an early morning walk with my ww people (my momma was there too and I got two hugs - bonus).
2. I am grateful that my apartment is sort of clean for tomorrow.
3. I am grateful for the Good Life Project and Rob Bell podcast. They are helping me feel less anxious. (although I still am anxious).
4. Grateful for practicing single nostril breathing (I heard Gabby Bernstein on the GLP podcast and found my way to her website... one thing leads to another, single nostril breathing).
5. I am grateful for a football game to watch tonight while I'm working on art stuff.
6. I am grateful for dipping my toe into things and being able to realize when I need to get out so I can function.
7. I am grateful for calculators. I am not strong at math.

No comments: