Thursday, December 01, 2016

Gratitude Challenge.

I've been doing a gratitude challenge on Facebook since the early part of November. I think I need to share it here as well. I have a lot of emotions since the election and I find the gratitude is helping me not get too stressed out. Spreading the good is important

#gratitudechallenge 
1. I am grateful for How to Live a Good Life. I ordered a few of the books and disbursed them throughout my people... the iBook version is 99 cents... the sale runs through today but if you're looking for a way to get out of your hole it may be just the thing.
2. I am grateful for getting some boxes of things cleared up from my living room last night. Studio sale is going to happen no matter what - it will be easier if there are no boxes for people to walk around.
3. I am grateful for the sequins that fell all over the place last night.. reminded me of my first year of grad school when embroidering coffee filters was my thing.
4. I am grateful for people who share kindness and empathy. I need to remember no matter what someone believes, if I start with kindness I can't go wrong.
5. I am grateful for podcasts. They expand my thinking and keep the hamsters from running crazy on the wheel in my brain.
6. I am grateful for my church camp friends... it's nice to have a group of people who have compassion, goodness, and a thirst for social justice.
7. I am grateful for love.

No comments: