Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dear customer your flight is canceled.

here is a copy of the email that I got from Jet Blue

Dear Jennifer,

As a result of system disruptions impacting flights to/from the Northeast we are unable to complete your travel as scheduled. Your flight #917 on February 17, 2007 for travel from New York's JFK has been canceled. Please call us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to discuss options for alternate travel. Your confirmation number is XXXXXXX.

We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

JetBlue Airways


I sure hope they are going to give me a free flight or something... it's an inconvenience... not that I mind staying here a few more days... but what if I had to pay for a hotel room?

I have that paper I was planning on working on... all my research is in Chicago... arghh!!

No comments: