Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm running out of clothes...

I only packed for four days... now that four has stretched into six I am running out of clothes... I think I'm okay on the underwear.. but I'm really tired of my shoe selection. I feel like a schlub.

On another note I checked out the Jet Blue website and there is only one flight scheduled today and then three tomorrow. I was watching the news and I guess they are trying to get crews their mandatory rest periods and reposition planes. That's why they canceled so many flights.

I'm just glad I got on one tomorrow. I'd hate to be someone who actually had to be somewhere important, not that my stuff is not important but it's not like I have to go to a funeral or a wedding.

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll try to get to the Today show for real! (That's me trying to put a positive spin on things...).

Right now I've switched on the Weekend today show... I may take a shower when it's over and try to get some coffee.

No comments: